Friday, August 10, 2018

Anti-aging and pigmentation correction in progress.


Skincare is one area I feel splurging is worth it. Using higher end skincare has always worked better for me than the typical moisturizer or serums you can get from the drug store. Of course consistency is KEY, without consistency you probably won't see any results and giving up will probably be the result. 
Using you skin care once in a while, weekly or on a special occasion isn't going to help you with preventing signs go aging. 
Here are a few items from NEOSTRATA I tried out and what my thoughts are about them. 


1. Full Size NEOSTRATA SKIN ACTIVE Tri-Therapy Lifting Serum; 1.0 fl oz    $100
Amino Acid derivative, Aminofil(TM) is concentrated to support skin's collagen  
Hyaluronic Acid volumizes, plumps, and firms skin for a more lifted appearance. 
Gluconolactone, a Polyhydroxy Acid and chelator, helps to reduce oxidative damage and gently enhances exfoliation fo rmore even skin tone.

My thoughts: This has an oil-like feeling and actually feels soothing upon application. I used this nightly and followed with a moisturizer. After application it seems to have a mild tingling/stinging sensation. It was nothing to bothersome, but it was worth mentioning. 



2. Full Size NEOSTRATA Lotion Plus; 6.7 fl oz $50
This high-strength lotion is designed for experienced Alpha Hydroxy Acid users who prefer a lightweight formulation. A highly effective exfoliant concentration, this product is recommended for relief of roughness associated with sun damage, hyperkeratosis, and keratosis pilaris. Fragrance-free. Suitable for use on the face and body.

My thoughts: This Lotion seems the most potent as fat as feeling any sensations on your skin. You are suppose to use it nightly for for 2 weeks, then twice a day after that. I would have to agree that it is  highly effective exfoliant. It doesn't start over night, but you will see a difference in your skin.  




3. Full Size NEOSTRATA Skin Active Retinol + NAG Complex; 1 fl oz $78
This high-strength complex delivers pure, stabilized Retinol along with NeoGlucosamine(TM) to amplify and intensify the volumizing and firming effects of Retinol. Formulated with time-released microencapsulated Retinol to maximize stability while enhancing the tolerability of this potent formulation. NeoGlucosamine(TM), clinically proven to work with Retinol, supports skin's natural collagen to lift and firm the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. NeoGlucosamine is also a gentle exfoliant that helps reduce the appearance of uneven pigment and age spots.

My thoughts: This one is the one I am still waiting to see any results as far as minimizing fine lines, however when it comes to uneven pigmentation...yes!  Normally I would expect to not see results for several weeks. I have high hopes for this one. This is to be used 1-2 times a week and eventually every other day. I am definitely taking my time and not rushing since I know it consistency is key. 



Let me mention a little about my skin issues:
#1 is hyper-pigmentation or dark spots. It is not just freckles, these are dark areas that have become darker over time. I have them on both cheeks and on my forehead. Sometimes they are so dark, people think I have been crying and my makeup ran down my face. It can be quite embarrassing at times. 

Now on to my experience so far:
 I have noticed a definite change as far as pigmentation and evening out my skin tone. I even see my makeup looking smoother after application. I might be imagining this, but it seems like it is making a difference in just a short time which to me is quite surprising. Check out the pictures below and let me know what you think of my results. 

FYI: The pictures have no color correction or editing, other than cropping to try to match the initial picture and were all taken with indoor lighting. 


Left Cheek. 

Right Cheek



 I am truly excited to see what 30 days will show. Having this experience makes me want to try out more. 

 Have you tried NeoStrata? Let me know what you think about NeoStrata in the comments.



Find Me HERE!


 Facebook      Twitter      Instagram      You Tube   


I received the product free from NeoStrata. The opinions expressed in this review are my own. Powered by Brandbacker







7 comments:

  1. I believe the same, when it comes to Skin care espescially for anti aging products - I do feel splurging is worth it. Over the years I have always invested in just one brand Venofye . It has products for all your skin care needs from dark spots to anti aging , moisturizers and so on. a little on the expensive side but worth every dollar spent on their products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is great!. Very good explanation about anti aging. I am very excited all about anti aging, i think it is important to take care our skin. Thanks for sharing with us!. cocoonmedicalspa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job reviewing a good company product but despite this treatment does not cure some of the roughest skis as they need special care and attention. If you want to get some special care and attention to your skin better get your dry skin on annimateo. They have some of the best anti-aging products which seem very effective. and also if others have got some products please refer me as i happen to have the driest of skins which make me feel like 80’s age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never used NeoStrata because I never fell so. Aging is a natural process which start after your 20 and keep going on after this. If you are a like to maintain your skin than anti aging treatment is for you otherwise as normal human being every one except it.
    I think if you belong to a film or modeling industry you should keep your skin away from aging by taking some treatment like Botox, < Anti aging laser, etc

    ReplyDelete
  5. A debt of gratitude is in order for imparting truly astonishing substance to us . in the event that you are searching for Anti Aging Treatment, at that point you are on immaculate spot now. A huge number of minuscule pinpricks going into your skin and may seem like the magnificence rendition of waterboarding. Right? However, it could be the best thing that at any point happened all over. How about we talk about smaller scale needling. Dr pen a6 for anti aging is most ideal decision for you.

    ReplyDelete