Saturday, September 8, 2018

Back to school and need a bigger lunch box?



If you are looking for a big lunch bag that holds a lot of food and of course snacks, but do not want to lug around a small suitcase sized lunch bag I think the Scout Doggie style bag is a winner. 
This is such a HUGE lunch bag. I can put a sandwich, yogurt, fruit, more fruit, chips or crackers, juice, extra snacks and an Ice pack. Believe it or not there is still more room if needed.  I have one for my daughter and one for me. The insulation seems more than my other lunch bags, is easy to clean and easy for my little one to carry too. Most importantly my daughter loves hers! There are so many unique prints to choose from too. 

USE code SCOUTINGFORSCHOOL FOR 10% off orders $50+ on https://www.scoutbags.com 


Doggie Bag Style
Dimensions: 7.5"W x 11.5"H x 7"D 
Material: insulated poly twill






  

























Find Me HERE!
 Facebook      Twitter      Instagram      You Tube   

Powered by Branbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment