Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Strivectin Instant Line blurfector

Strivectin Instant Line blurfector



This is a new product to help with blurring fine lines. You can apply this on its own or under makeup. I personally use it under my makeup and let it sit for a couple of minutes before applying my foundation. I notice my skin looks smoother and more youthful. My pores are less noticeable around my nose and cheeks. 

The consistency is a bit thicker than a lotion and is a whipped consistency. It glides on easily, however I like to tap over my problem areas to make sure my fine lines have a better chance of staying filled. 

Description from Strivectin "Optical blurring microspheres scatter light to blur wrinkles and imperfections while also extending makeup wear. Paired with NIA-114 to seal in skincare benefits and strengthen the skin barrier".

Things I really like about Strivectin Line BlurFector Instant Blurring primer:

  • squeeze tube
  • Easy to dispense
  • Glides on 
  • Fills in fine lines and pores


Available in a 1 oz bottle - $39







Check out my thoughts here too!

Find Me HERE!


 Facebook      Twitter      Instagram       Klout      Google Plus    

This was sent to me from Strivectin to try out and share my thoughts. I will always give my honest opinions and receiving free products does not effect my opinions. 





No comments:

Post a Comment