Friday, October 13, 2017

Wunderbrow review

I have heard a lot of pretty amazing things about Wunderbrow. This is the "miracle" brow product that will not fade away. Well this is what I have hear.
Here are the details:

WUNDERBROW - Eyebrow Gel

$22.00 for a 3Gm tube
Available in 5 shades. 
On the Wunderbrow website it says that this is "Semi Permanent". The claims is that this will last for days and only take approximately 2 minutes to apply. 

It comes with a spoolie to comb out and blend the product into your brows and the WunderBrow 1-Step Gel.



With WunderBrow           Without Wunderbrow 
This was a pretty neat test for me.
I have very sparse brows and this definitely made my brows appear fuller and did last the whole day. I do have a pretty rough facial cleansing regime and scrubbing my brows is part of it so as for the lasting for days.... That did not apply for me. I can say it does last through the hot humid Florida weather. The beach and swimming is no match for the Wunderbrow either. It lasted right through the fun in the sun.

Application:
The wand is a brush (like a mini paint brush) It would have been nice for it to have at least a stiff angled applicator. It is nearly impossible to apply this with the brush it comes with in the tube. The way I apply this is with a small angle brush and then comb it out with the spoolie. Re-apply till you get your desired look.
I would recommend to apply a small amount at a time since this is very pigmented and can get a bit out of control if you do not pay attention.

You can check out more information on their site Wunder2





 Facebook      Twitter      Instagram     Google Plus      Youtube




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this blog, I am very impressed with your blog and it is very useful for me and other. Please visit at Citrus Stem Cell Serum At essenceofyouthface.com, Buy the best skin care products for anti aging with 100% natural ingredients. The goal of GPS Products is to research, develop and explore globally the skin care regiment of other cultures. - https://essenceofyouthface.com/citrus-stem-cell-cream/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the informative post.
    I’ve been searching for others routine where I can get ideas and this one is the best. Well done!
    We have to adopt the best Anti-aging high frequency machine for healthy wrinkle free clear skin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way.
    Wrinkle Remover
    Triggers blood circulation and activates lymphatic drainage.
    It is a skin recovery machine that hydrates the skin.
    Skin tightening beauty therapy could be done at home with this device.
    It can be used over the scalp as a scalp treatment machine to reduce dandruff and hair loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Found your article very interesting I learned lot from your content So kind of you to provide us a knowledge of these important things really heplful, Check out our face mask brand Urban Secrets

    ReplyDelete