Thursday, January 4, 2018

Strivectin NEW Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum


Strivectin has a new Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum 

First let me tell you the important details per Strivectin: 


Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum: Each powerful pump of this superpower serum fuses Hyaluronic Acid and our patented NIA-114™ to visibly plump thirsty skin. 

Skin care is a very important part of my beauty routine. Prevention is key and being someone who is over 40 years old, I think I have been doing a good job at preventing aging in my skin. Strivectin has been part of my skin care for years! This is a great new addition to their product line.


I have been using Hyaluronic Acid Serums for a couple years now. I heard about it being and amazing and magical product that can help hydrate and maintain hydration in your skin. It can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water. This helps plump your skin and reduce the look of fine lines. It does help my skin stay more hydrated throughout the day and not dry out. 
This serum comes in a dual chamber container and there are multiple types of hyaluronic acids in this serum. 6 serums mix when dispensed. I use this after cleansing in the morning, before bed and I prefer to have my skin still damp. I find that having damp skin helps out, at least in my mind haha. This glides on easily and I moisturize right after to help maintain the moisture and hydration to my face. 

I love trying out new products that they come out with and this hyaluronic serum is a great addition to their skin care line. 

Here is a little more tis bits about their new Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum:
1. There are six types of Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate skin and lock in moisture
2. Visibly plumps skin and smoothes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
3. Improves skin’s ability to retain moisture


STRIVECTIN Hyaluronic Dual-Response Serum: http://bit.ly/2D8K1Yn

Just to let you know you can also earn free products from STRIVECTIN, by joining, reviewing your purchased products and asking your friends to join the Inner Circle.  http://bit.ly/2l7zYLN

Check out the video below for more



Find Me HERE!


 Facebook      Twitter      Instagram       Klout      Google Plus    

This was sent to me from Strivectin to try out and share my thoughts. I will always give my honest opinions and receiving free products does not effect my opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment