Friday, May 8, 2015

YSL Mascara

Here is my review on the Volume Effet Faux YSL Mascara



This mascara is extra creamy upon application. This is a mascara I think you will love straight out of the tube. Sometimes I do not like a mascara right away and after it has been opened for a couple weeks I will love it much more. This one is great upon opening. No need to "Give it time" or "give it a chance". It applies thick and gives tons of volume. 


The wand is a nylon fiber brush and grabs each and every lash on every swipe to your lashes. 




1st coat

2nd coat

Left 2 coats, Right none

It lasts all day, there is no running or flaking throughout the day. It stays put!


Yves Saint Laurent MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS
Instagram: @YSLBEAUTYPRGIRL



I was sent this from Influenster to to try and share my thoughts and opinions.






No comments:

Post a Comment