Thursday, May 7, 2015

Dream Dots Pimple relief



I did not hear of Dream Dots until now. I looked up a lot of reviews and was excited to try it out. 


These little dots look similar to one of those waterproof bandages.



These dots are a perfect size for a blemish. When you apply them they are barely noticeable. upon application either. You can see they are very thin and the edges are very thin and tapered. The center of the dot is thicker and has an absorbent center which pulls and holds any exudate that is excreted by the blemish or pimple. 



I had a small pimple forming and applied a Dream Dot to the area before going to bed. It is very comfortable to wear and I truly did not notice it at all. Each time I have used it has been the same. The picture below was with one over night treatment. 


My son also had a large white pimple on his nose and while he didn't want me to take a picture this was the most impressive result. We applied a dream dot before bed, then when we removed the Dream dot mid morning the next day, there was a bunch of exudate on the Dream dot and we applied another one right after and by afternoon, he removed it since we were going out and he isn't want to have it on in front of others and it was completely gone. No redness or irritation. That was incredible impressive. I think it worked so much better for my son's skin and type of pimples that he has, being a 12 year old pre-teen. 

                                
What is a Dream Dot? 
A Dream Dot isn’t simply a sticker — it’s a unique super absorbent hydro matrix patch. It targets spots and breakouts overnight using no harsh ingredients, yet gives dramatically effective results. With a 100% waterproof, breathable, satin-smooth, wafer-thin surface, it acts seamlessly as a second skin, conforming to any contour of the face. On contact with the spot, the patented core locks in and absorbs the spot exudate. A moist healing environment is formed, maintaining ideal pH balance, temperature and hydration levels while sealing in repair factors, which leads to faster healing. Pain is reduced as nerve endings are cushioned and protected in this moist condition. The patch swells and turns white overnight as it absorbs exudate giving a visible reduction in redness and inflammation when removed in the morning.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment