Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ipsy May 2014

Ipsy May 2014

The "core" bag was so exciting and I was thinking really?? No WAY!? Take a look at the potential items you could get in your bag!
This was my peek into the bag...


The Unique thing about Ipsy is the cute bags you get monthly. This is a bonus for me. I love this moths bag. Definitely reminds me of being Eco Friendly!

So here we are with my bag.

Pacifica eyeshadow duo #1 2gm approx $4
The full size for the Mystical palette is $14 for 4 shades (7g)

These colors and my go to colors. I am glad I got shades that match what I love! This is a sample of what is in the Mystical palette, which has a total of 4 shades for $14. The light golden shade is perfect for every day and the light cream shimmer is the perfect brow bone color. I have been using it often. The packaging however is terrible. The cover popped right off and every time I open it this happens. Aggravating... 
Product info:
The Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo are coconut infused mineral eye shadows that are a perfect addition to any makeup collection. Packaged in a beautiful travel ready recyclable container, these exclusive duos are customized just for ipsy! These shades can be found in the Pacifica Mystical and Charmed Palette. Smooth application with gorgeous color pay-off. 


Boo-Boo Cover up medium shade 10 ml $19.99
sent 10ml $19.99 (double the cost of the bag)

This is extremely pigmented, creamy and blends out so seamlessly. A tiny bit goes a very long way! This tiny tube will last quite a long time
Product info: 
Have a Boo-Boo? Skip the bandage and the shiny ointment. Look your best even while you heal with Boo-Boo Cover-Up for the body. Our innovative formula offers great coverage for skin imperfections while containing ingredients known in nature to promote healing. Contains aloe, chamomile, green tea, tea tree oil and vitamin E. Medium shade matches most skin tones. 



Eva NYC mane tamer leave in tamer 100ml $10
sent 100ml $10 (cost of the bag)

Thankfully there were multiple uses in this bottle. My hair is quite long, but fine. It can easily get weighed down with any product. 
The scent is refreshing and doesn't weigh down my hair.  It leaves my hair soft and actually 
Product info: 
The Mane Tamer Leave In Cream is the ultimate leave in conditioner that softens hair while taming frizz and fly-aways. Argan Oil provides nourishment and hydration while Keravis Protein strengthens hair. The result is touchable, soft and smooth hair. For all hair types.


Jersey Shore Sun Sans Tan $40 for 2oz
(sample size 0.25oz approx $5)
I have to admit this is my least favorite item in the bag. The smell is strong and worse than the typical sunscreen smell. It is just yuck. I know most Vegan product do not have the best smell.
Product info:
The Jersey Shore Sun® Sans Tan Anti-aging Sunscreen contains non-nano, anti-aging, certified organic ingredients, including vitamin E (non-GMO) & vitamin D3 which can be deficient in individuals avoiding the sun. SPF 35 provides broad spectrum protection which prevents premature aging and helps to prevent health risks associated with prolonged exposure to the sun. Top rated & recommended for safety, stability and excellent UVA protection, by The Environmental Working Group. Named 'Summer Must Haves' in 2013 by PETA Living. 




Mee Beauty night Cream 2oz $30
(sample size 0.25oz) approx $3.25

This night cream is very creamy and melts right in to my skin and is very hydrating. There is no scent and does not irritate my face. That is a definite plus. 
product info: 
Bee Nourished Night Cream combines earth’s most indulgent ingredients with the infusion of pure honey extracted from the golden honeycombs. Pure honey is an antioxidant that’s naturally antibacterial and retains moisture to replenish your skin’s youthful complexion overnight. Wake up feeling rejuvenated and face the world confidently. 



TOTAL VALUE OF THIS MONTHS BAG Approx. $42.24


Ipsy is a monthly Beauty Subscription service where you can get 4-5 deluxe and full sized items. I usually get items I do not normally purchase. It is a great way to try new things and open your eyes to new products for only $10 per month!

To join click the link HERE for more information. 
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment