Thursday, June 12, 2014

Shandali UltraSport Towel Review

Shandali UltraSport Towel Review


It comes in two sizes. Small 20"x40" and Medium 24"x48". 
I have the small and it is quite large, but perfect for the gym.


I have been loving this Shandali UltraSport Towel. Not only is it small and takes up no space in my gym bag, but to have it larger than my previous towel and take up less space it a high five moment! I am loving it. I just have to dab my face and it soaks up my sweat in a second. no need to waste the extra time re-wiping and holing up my work out. I wish I had more for every day of the week since I usually toss it on the floor next to my crossfit station.



I keep it right next to me!

Check it out on AMAZON:Shandali UltraSport Towel

Product information:
  • NEW AND EXCLUSIVE TO AMAZON: Lighten your load and stay dry all day long with new and advanced microfiber lightweight material
  • ULTRA-ABSORBENT & QUICK-DRYING: Support your active lifestyle with a towel that absorbs wetness and drys 10x as fast as a cotton towel
  • TRAVEL | SPORT | CAMPING | BEACH: Shandali UltraSport Travel Towel is multi-purpose towel that allows you to use the same great towel in multiple places. Enjoy it during a relaxing day at the beach, a kick-ass workout at the gym, or while you're camping out on a kayaking trip
  • 100% MICROFIBER MATERIAL: Soft on your skin, super-durable, and extra-compact so you hardly notice it's in your bag. Take it backpacking and keep your load light
  • HASSLE-FREE MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied, within 30 days, please return your Shandali UltraSport for a no-questions asked, full refund

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment