Wednesday, August 21, 2013

LAQA & Co. Fat lip pencil Review

I am so thankful to get to try out the LAQA & Co.  Fat Lip Pencils. I have been eyeing them for quite some time. When I saw that it was available thru Birchbox I was even happier since I had a lot of Birchbox points to use up. Fortunately I get to try it thru Birchbloggers and tell you what they are like. 

 The Full size is Wolfman
The lil Mini duo is Lambchop (lighter) and Pinkman (darker)
First I just have to say the packaging is incredible! I love cute packaging and that is what I liked about it first. Then came to look of the colors. I thought they were going to be like a simple lip balm, but I was very wrong. The color you see on the Lip pencil is the color you will see on your lips, a very pigmented creamy lip pencil. It it only needs a very light application to get a lot of color. (with the exception of "Wolfman") They are very rich, silky in texture and moisturizing to the lips. The lasting power is long lasting for the bold colors and leaves a tint behind when worn down. 





These are available in the Birchbox shop. The Lil Lip Duo is $18 and the full size is $18. There are 5 shades available in the Birchbox shop. From a light pinky-nude to a bold bright red.
Ring of Fire
Lamb Chop
Bossy Boots

Fairy Blood
Wolfman


If you would like to join Birchbox please click this link

No comments:

Post a Comment