Monday, September 2, 2013

evande Review



evande is a facial system that is full of natural ingredients. Some of the ingredients that stand out to me are Shea Butter for the moisturization, Amazonian passion fruit for skin softening, cornflower to reduce puffines and Elder Flower to help remove freckles and a skin whitener. There are so many more natural ingredients which makes it so much more pleasant for me to use. I like that their site gives you so much information about the ingredients used in the products.

Now onto my experience:
The Gentle Cleanser & Make-up remover is effective, but it is a lotion/cream cleanser. I personally prefer a sudsy remover that I prefer to use in the shower. This is recommended for combination skin which is my skin type. This can be used with your finger tips and rubbing it on, but prefer to use a wash cloth the help and remove my make-up. This leaves a slight residue on my face. I think it would be fantastic if you have dry skin and need extra moisture.


The Alcohol-Free Pore minimizing toner is my favorite. I love the way it makes my face feel. It doesn't dry out my face or burn in any way. It is very refreshing and I use it before the moisturizer and after to freshen up when I feel I need a little hydration.


The oil-Free Face & Neck moisturizer is so gentle and effective. This leaves my skin extremely soft and non-oily. It absorbs fairly quickly and again I just love how my skin feels so silky and smooth. The scent is mild and natural.

Overall I am extremely pleased with the results from the use evande facial system. My face is much softer and smoother. I have hardly any breakouts on my face which was not something I was expecting. This was an added PLUS!
My hubby has even told me that my hyper pigmentation appears like it is going away. That alone makes me so happy. 


Visit their website for more information at evandefacialcare.com

I was sent the products from evande to review. All the above statements are my own and my honest thoughts. Your experience my vary. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment