Saturday, July 13, 2013

Target Beauty Box $5

This was a surprise and boy what a great value. Rumors were spreading there was going to be a Target Beauty box. When it finally came out, it was $5. Well that seemed like a bargain so I decided to purchase one. They were for sale from their FB page. When I finally received it I was thoroughly IMPRESSED! Here are the Items below.


The value of this box was over $26.00

Prices from Target.com 
Venus Razor $8.99
Salon effects nail strips $8.50
Fekkai Glossing Cream $8.99 (CVS price)
Effaclear DUO sample
Loreal BBCream sample 

Be on the look out for more beauty boxes from Target. I heard this will come out again. Like them on FB to keep tabs on info.

Thank you

Annette

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a great beauty box! Seems a lot better than most subscriptions out there...I'll have to try and snag the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. better than other expensive subscription boxes !!

    ReplyDelete