Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 2013 BirchBox Disappointing



I did not know what was going to be in the box, but I heard there were going to be multiple versions coming out this month. Since I heard that information I though "oh wow! something exciting is going to happen". Would you like to see?
Check out this months contents below...


I have to admit this was a huge disappointment for me. 

Beauty Protector shampoo and conditioner. 
sample size not noted on bottles, but these are sample sizes I get for free on line.



INSTAIN (Swiss Dot)from The Balm
This is the product I am happy to get in my box. The Balm is one of my favorite brands of makeup. Their products have never disappointed me. This color is just the right tone and can be used on your lips, cheeks or even eyes if you desire. 
This is a long wearing cheek stain in a powder formula.
CALADREA aromatherapeutic Body lotion sample packs.
The lotion is pretty amazing. The feel is soft and silky and lasts a long time. The scent is luxurious and rich. It just reminds me of an expensive perfume. It is quite lovely and would definitely consider purchasing a full size of this lotion. Loved it.
Looking Good Naked Tan Towel.  I have yet to try this, but am hoping for it not to be streaky. I will put an additional update after application. 

Thanks 
Annette

1 comment: