Saturday, March 16, 2013

March Ipsy Bag

















The Glam Rx Mini Freestyle Palette is pretty great. I think the size is fantastic and the magnetic closure is pretty strong and I don't think it will fail me anytime soon. I like that I can add whatever I want to it and I do not have to have a palette that is pre-made. The GlamRx from the site comes with a top layer that has a concealer, lip product and black eye liner for $16.50. 


The next two items are eyeshadows from Yaby. The darker one is in Azealea petal and the lighter on is in seashell. The color payoff is pretty beautiful. The azealea petal is a lot darker than in the photo and I have been using it as the deeper shade in my crease. The only gripe I have is that they are really tiny. The good thing is that you can purchase yaby eyeshadow refills for about $3.29 each which is amazing. choose the colors you want for your GlamRx Palette. 


juice Beauty Hydrating mist is something I am really loving. Normally Juice Beauty products have a very medicinal smell to them in my opinion. This for a change does not. It is refreshing but reminds me of Summer or the beach since it has a similar smell to skin so soft. Be very careful with the spray since it is pretty strong. It should be a misting spray, but it is a spray for sure! Hold it a good distance from you face. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Full size 6.75ml $22 


La Fresh Travel Lite makeup Removing wipes. I did not open this yet since I have a large bag of another brand open at the moment, but as soon as they are done I plan on using these next. I have tried LaFresh in the past and have very much enjoyed their products. The nail polish removing pads are so so so good! One pad takes of almost all the polish for about all my nails. Two will do all my fingers and toes. That's impressive. I have high hopes for the wipes. These are a great deal at $1.49 for 8 wipes. Perfect for vacation one for every night with extras left.
If you are interested in joining Ipsy check out their site HERE

For links for Beauty Subscriptions across the World click HERE!!!!
Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment