Thursday, March 21, 2013

March BirchBox











Is a very pretty, lightly floral and very feminine scent. It is very soft and girly. Can I say it is any more sweet and girly than that?  



I just recently ran out of this so it is great that I have a back up that I did not need to purchase at the store. I really do love the macadamia Healing Oil Treatment. I prefer to use it right after the shower on my damp  hair. It kepps my hair looking a little mere healthy and shinier than normal. It also has a great smell. A little goes a long way and this little bottle will last more thank a month! Hurray!
1fl oz $13.50




Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow 0.5 oz $13.50. This is a little thicker than other BB Cream that I have tried in the recent weeks. It has heavier coverage and does not feel that heavy after it set in. I am so far enjoying using this a a base before my foundation. Since I prefer a full coverage makeup foundation this is my preference on how to use it. If you have only a little uneven skin tone this will help you look pretty flawless. There is nearly no scent.
Full size 1 oz $27

Beauty extra:
Macadamia Deep Repair Travel packet $4. I have used this in the past and it is one of the BEST!!!!! Repair masques I have used. It not only smells so yummy it make your hair feel so soft. 
Supergoop Everyday face & body lotion with SPF 30 trial packs. To me this lotion is not anything spectacular, but is great to have a couple emergency packs to keep in my purse for those time I forget to moisturize. 



If you are interested in checking out Birchbox click HERE


Thank you until next time....



disclaimer: I'm a birchbox affiliate and may be compensated for any purchases you make through the links here. all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment