Thursday, February 7, 2013

L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream
"This product gives the sheer coverage needed to create a natural bare skin finish, while delivering built-in skincare benefits. With four beautifying actions, this all-in-one innovation primes and smoothes, perfects to hide flaws, hydrates all-day, and corrects and evens skin. The product is infused with skincare ingredients like Panthenol, Vitamin E and Glycerin for 24-hour moisturization."

This L'Oreal BB Cream was great at blurring the flaws and evening out my skin tone. I however do need a full coverage foundation for my everyday wear. I have many Hyper pigmentation areas and needs a lot more help with covering it. I used the BB Cream as a primer for under my makeup and I felt that it gave my face a wonderful foundation for my makeup. I did not feel the need to use concealer routinely while using the L'Oreal Magic BB Cream. 

It has a white consistence when applied and has micro beads in it which dissolves and changes colors to match your skin. 







This retails for about $9-$12 at my local drug store and big retail stores like Target. 
For more information about it check out the L'Oreal site HERE.
I received this from Shespeaks.com to review and give my honest opinion. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    i had a little tester of this and i absolutely loved the texture!! I am really thinking about getting it, just as a go-to foundation for summer since it mattified my face real good!!

    Janine
    http://theamazingworldofj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does do a great job mattifying too :) Thank you so much for commenting :)

      Delete
  2. Love love love this BB Cream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this BB cream , it the only BBcream i can use for my oil skin , great blog and review !! Btw im a new follower of ours , I hope u can follow me back please Britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. According to my beauty expert from Appointbox appointment this BBcream is suitable for my skin and i got wonderful results.

    ReplyDelete