Sunday, January 20, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine



I recieved the New York Color Liquid Lipshine in "Nude York City" from Influenster to try out. I have used this in the past and I actually have been using this lipshine for about a year. I love it! I can tell you from the year experience with it. It has the pwerfect smooth consistency and my favorite part is that it is sot sticky like the typical "lip gloss". This really is great to use and reapplying it to me is not an issue. The applicator is longer than most and is easy to apply. The scent is nice too. I have one at home and I keep one at my desk at work.  I actually stopped typing for a second just to re-apply it. Smells like cake :)

This is New York Color Liquid Lipshine inexpensive and is at about $2.49. "It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10  shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias." Available at: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and other locations too.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to see all the other items that you can get. All from about &0.99 - $4.99. You can't beat that deal!!



This was sent to me to review from Influenster. No monetary profit was made. These are my personal opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment