Thursday, January 24, 2013

Birchbox January 2013

Hey Birchbox!! 
This month is BEST YEAR EVER themed. I have heard some gripes about this months Birchbox, but I personally really liked my Birchbox. All the items were perfect for me. Finally I love every single item in my box. I normally love a few items or maybe even one, but I am happy everything was to my liking. For more information about any of the items click on the bold links. 
First item BODY was the Birchbox extra. It is the 100% pure body cream I was really loving the scent of this! It is like smelling and almost tasting like freshly baked cake or vanilla frosting or cake batter. The smell was delicious!!!! This is AMAZINGLY delectable!

Next is EYE the eyeko liquid eyeliner. So so happy to get this. It has the finest tip to do a very tight thin line or you can add a little pressure and make a thicker line this is quite amazing too! It has the blackest black pigment and does not come off when you get wet, but add a little pressure and wallah! gone! Love that! 


Next up! scent  Viva La Juicy Juicy Couture perfume sample. Not much to say. The scent spreaks for itself. It is fruity yummy and long lasting. It is one of my favorite scents. I just got a full size for Christmas! Love it!

Now on to hair... Amika color pHerfection Shampoo. The smell is AMAZING the function is just as expected. Keeps my hair soft and I actually love many Amika hair products. They work to perfection! Gotta get more with my Birchbox points from the Birchbox shop. 

lastly is for your face. This Myprime mattifying moisturizer does exactly as it is promised. No need to blot multiple times throught the day anymore :) it feel very light going on and does not cause my skin any issues. That is a plus plus plus. 
I though my Birchbox was just right. Well actually since Birchbox gives 4-5 deluxe sized samples every month I do wish that when we get a perfume sample we would get 5 samples. (not including the extra) This would make it even better! If you would like to join Birchbox sign up HERE
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment