Thursday, November 1, 2012

October Goop Birchbox

This month was another collab box. This time was with GOOP. Goop is a lifestyle site. Anything from travel, food, style, makeup, art and health. Pretty much for your mind, body and soul.











This month had a mascara, hair mask, face cleanser, face primer and a munchy.
Amika Nourishing Hair mask sample - This is so awesome! I love the way it smells and the consistency of it. It is thick enough and stays put on my hair without making it feel oily. My hair definitely felt soft and was so easy to brush thru after my shower. I would recommend this product if you need that weekly intense Conditioning Hair mask.

 Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara sample -  This mascara is an alright mascara. It has a great brush I actually like all kids of mascara wands and it just depends on the formulation as to wether or not I like the mascara. I personally did not think it had as much volume as I would have liked. I prefer a ridiculous amount of volume. The formula is a bit dry compared to my usual preference. 

DDF® Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum - It most definitely hydrating and it does minimize my pores. I love serums in general, but this one also smells fantastic too. DDF is a fantastic brand and this is a great sample! Thankfully a little does go a long way. It is not completely clear and it has a slight beige color to it. It is hard to describe, but is visually interesting and has a great texture. This I would recommend.

EVE LOM Cleanser - This is the most interesting cleanser I have ever used! It applies so strange and has a very strange scent too. It applies very thick and feels like applying honey to your face.  The technique is to apply and then use the muslin cloth included and with it hot apply to face 3 times then rub off. This make my face feel so so so so soft! Very good! I love this and the combination of the cloth and cleanser is great. It works!

LUNA bar - I am not big on bars so I was not thinking I would care for this too much. Just as I thought it was ok but since I am not a bar lover that is probably why. The lemon taste is there, but a bit strange.


I am still loving my BirchBox after 1 year of having this Subscription Service. 
If you are interested in Joining BIRCHBOX click HERE for more information. 


No comments:

Post a Comment