Wednesday, October 24, 2012

2nd Ipsy Bag Oct 2012




So yes, MyGlam is now Ipsy!
The second bag is truly amazing! This is the reason why I signed up for MyGlam at the beginning. I wanted a subscription service with all makeup products or at least mostly makeup products. I am quite happy with what was in the bag this month!
 




The Lip Bomb on the Mirenesse $39.00 
Although the color I received #4, was not available on the website. This lip stain/gloss/lipstick is SUPER pigmented and is so smooth on your lips. It is not sticky and it seems to stay on forever. I did notice that it transferred on to everything, but I still had tons of color even after it transferring. Pretty impressive. Below is the color #4 a great sheen too.



Pequi Oil Treatment from Couture Color. A full size 0.5oz bottle is $12. It is suppose to revive even the most dry and brittle hair. It can also be used to tame our wild little frizzies! It is suppose to absorb quickly and not weigh your hair down. I am currently using another product and when finished I will try this one out. (see below)

The Be a Bombshell Onyx liner marker is $14.00 on the Be a Bombshell webpage. This "jumbo" like marker has a great deep dark black color and goes on smooth and lasts all day even thru my workout. It does not budge until I remove it during my shower at night! That is long wearing!!!



 This cute Mini Eyeshadow Quad from Coastal Scents in #7 was in 4 lovely colors. Starting from the top left was Wysteria, raspberry tarte, antique lilac, lemon chiffon. I love the colors that I got! I was so so happy! I saw many other bags with different colors and I am soo glad that these colors suited me PERFECTLY to my liking! 


 This Mascara from The Balm - What's your Type? in black was a nice addition to the bag!. The Balm has been an item in the MyGlam bags in the past and it is great to see they are still going to be a part of the ipsy bag too. I am currently using a couple other mascaras and will get some use from this shortly/
 These are all the items in the new ipsy bag. I really enjoyed this bag very much and so happy to see mostly cosmetic items instead of skin care items. This is what I have always wanted this subscription service to be like.
If you are interested in checking out the new Ipsy click HERE for more information. 
Thank you!!!
Annette


2 comments:

  1. I really loved this bag! MyGlam/Ispy is really making me happy, lately. All that's missing is a referral program/points system and they'll be unstoppable :) That eyeliner is amazing, right?! It's so easy to use and--like you said--very long-wearing. I love your color quad and mine, too--the profile matching system must really work. The mascara is good at separating. It took a few coats to build it up, but I like it. It was an excellent bag of products that went well together. I really love the sample sizes! So happy to see that you enjoyed your glam bag this month, too <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think a referral or points to purchase would be a great addition. They must be working on something like that (I hope). Yes so impressed with the bags! It seems like it is working (the matching system) I hope it continues! Yea US!

      Delete