Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit


Kiss Everpro Lashes

These lashes are POW! In your face Lashes! 
Included in the kit are:
  1. Adhesive glue (non latex)
  2. Lashes 
  3. Applicator

These lashes are made from Human hair and are latex free, odor free, waterproof and have and applicator that make application for someone like me easier to apply since I do not wear lashes often. You don't need to figure out how to hold them because the applicator not only holds it well, but lets you see where you are applying the lashes instead of hoping you are applying them on the right spot.
The band is pretty thick. I guess it has to be to hold all those lashes. If you are looking to have that sexy and dramatic look for a special occasion then you may like these. The lash holder and glue worked very well too. The glue included was not going to let these lashes fall off my eyelids. This was some pretty good glue. At least for me it kept the lashed on without lifting on the corners. I did have to trim the ends of my lashes to get them to fit my lids, but I would rather have to trim them than to be too short. 
To check out the perfect application technique check out the Kiss Webpage HERE or specifically for these lashes HERE

You can pick these up from Walgreens or CVS for about $4-$5
Had to trim it down



I received the Kiss everpro Eyelash starter Kit from Influenster to review and give my opinions.
If you would like to join influenster click HERE 

No comments:

Post a Comment