Friday, November 16, 2012

Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream

All I can say is Not Your Mother's Smooth Moves Frizz Control will last you a while. A little dab in your hand is all you need when applying to towel dried, damp hair. The 1st time I used it it was way too much. I put a big squeeze in my palm. I would normally use that amount when using a cream like product for my hair. The second time I used just a little and it worked pretty well. Be sure not to apply it to your roots, I can leave you looking a little oily. Using it the right way it is perfect! It does help de-frizz and smooth my hair.

I have a couple of the Not Your Mother's products I recently purchased to try out and this was a great addition. 

The smell is so appealing. Actually it's like going to the beach. It can seem like summer all year around. 
 You can find this at your local drug stores like CVS or Walmart or even ULTA (my favorite store). 

For more information about this and other products check out Not Your Mother's web page.

This was sent to me from Influenster to review and try out. All opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Post a Comment