Thursday, September 13, 2012

Glade Expressions Collection review



This was sent to my from BzzAgent to review and give my honest opinion
You can goto their website for more information http://glade.com/ or goto their facebook page

Included was:
  1. 1 coupon for a free starter kit
  2. 1 coupon for a free diffuser starter kit
  3.  coupons to share with family and friends
I really liked the packaging of these glade expressions. I purchased a "few" with my coupons. Not only the free one, but a "few" more for all areas of my house. Here are a couple areas I have them in ...





 Overall I really enjoy the scent of all 3 scents I purchased. (cotton mandarin reminds me of fresh laundry, fuji apple & Cardamon spice it's like christmas, and pineapple & mangosteen)
Here are the scents available:


Cotton & Italian Mandarin - Open your home with the bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood*
Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice - A ripe, spicy blend of sweet pears and crisp apple with a dash of cinnamon and clove that warms and invigorates
Lavender & Juniper Berry - Lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose to relax the senses and open your home
Pineapple & Mangosteen - Evoke a tropical paradise with the blend of freshly cut pineapples and hint of tangy mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower


 You can purchase these in just about anywhere you go, from grocery stores to drug stores. I love how it removes the smell and in it's place is the nice clean smell all over. 
Thank you to Bzzagent and Glade for letting me have a fresh take on these new Glade Expressions! Check out Bzzagent.com if you would like to get in on trying new and exciting things!


Thanks,
Annette

2 comments: