Monday, September 3, 2012

Covergirl Tone Rehab foundation and powder reviewThis is a photo of the from BzzAgent

This is the Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2in1 foundation and powder. This was sent by BzzAgent to try and give my honest opinion.


Bzz Kit included
  1. Welcome Letter
  2. Official BzzGuide
  3. Multiple coupons to share with family, friends, neighbors, co-workers and strangers
  4. 1 Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab Foundation in #155 Soft Honey
  5. 1 Covergirl & Olay Pressed Powder in #350 Medium

Kit sent











Interesting product and the packaging is very sleek, pretty and easy to use.
Love that it has a pump
This foundation has a very light clean floral scent. It states that one pump will cover your whole face. This is true. The perfect amount is dispensed thru the pump.  It goes on very silky smooth. My skin felt so soft and hydrated after the application. I like to apply it using my fingers and use a large stippling brush after blending it all over to just smooth out and soften up the look. Adding the pressed powder after gives additional coverage and mattifies the look. I just loved the final look. I do have hyper-pigmentation and it does not cover it completely even with concealer, but I have yet to find any product that can do this for me. This has a med-full coverage.
The pressed powder is wonderful too. I used a fluffy brush at first and I didn't notice much coming off onto my brush. Using the puff provides more coverage if that is what you desire and gave a touch more color. 
The lasting power is not all day and can tend to transfer if you touch your face frequently as I do. I did notice that it does not last for my entire busy day. After my long day at work I goto the gym. It doesn't stay thru my sweating and becomes a patchy look. I will definitely use this on the days I do not goto the gym, cause it is a perfect match to my skin and love how it makes me look and feel. The only thing that can make this better is to give it a stronger staying power.
  • Price: about $13.99-$16.49 This is a display I saw at my local CVS
  • Shades: There are 14 shades in the foundation and 6 shades in the pressed powder.
  • Final Thoughts: I love the texture and consistency of this foundation and of course can I say again the color match was perfect. The combination of the foundation and powder is a perfect pair and made it a picture perfect look. You will possibly need to touch up thru out the day if you tend to touch your face as I do. The one pump is great, the perfect amount and if you feel the need for a little more coverage you can add more foundation to needed areas. 

This is a photo I took from my local CVS and look they have my color!
They did not have the powder at this CVS, but found it at another.
You can goto http://covergirl.com/ and get color matched. or their FB page http://facebook.com/covergirl 
This was sent to me by BzzAgent to review and give my honest opinions. 

Before photo I do have some eye makeup on and no foundation,
you can see how prominent my hyper-pigmentation is
and After photo using the foundation and pressed power. It helps minimize my flaws.
Smile please :)
To become a BzzAgent click HERE. 
Thank you 
Annette



No comments:

Post a Comment