Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Loreal Superior Preference Hair color Review


My Review on the Loreal Superior Preference in Soft Black. This is my 1st time using Loreal Preference. 

One mixed bottle colored all of my hair. I have extra long hair that reaches my lower back (almost my waist). It was simple to apply and I did not have any issues with burning of my scalp or staining on my hairline, neck or forehead. There was a great tip to use the after conditioner as a protector to apply around your hair line to prevent staining and it worked! The initial scent was harsh, but soon dissipated. I had some gray hair near the front of my head and it covered it up very well. The color was beautiful and I am very happy with it. Check out my before, application and after in the video review below. 

I was sent this for the purpose of a review. These are my honest opinions. 
If you are interested in joining Expotv to do video reviews on different products click here

Thanks!
Annette

2 comments:

  1. i have joined expo tv too.but havent received anything yet.
    P.s: i am having a jewelry giveaway on my blog.hope you'll check it out.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you gotten invites at least? I am going to your blog right now :)

      Delete