Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie review

I received my Quaker Oatmeal Soft Baked Cookie from Influenster in the Mom VoxBox. It was in Oatmeal Raisin. 


This looks so yummy! It is made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats which means it is a great source if Fiber and it only contains 6 grams of total fat per serving. Even better is that they are packed individually so no worries about it drying out. Always a fresh soft cookie.





I have to admit I snuck a little bit out of the cookie as you can see below before I let my kids have it! It looked so good that I had to get a taste. I knew that once I showed it to the kids I had no chance. It was chewy and soft and I wanted more, but let them have it cause that's what moms do. 
So I wanted to have all my kids try out the Cookie but as you can see my little one  did not want to share! Poor baby look at her face!


Her brother decided to give it to her and as you can see she was holding it as if it was the last thing on earth. As I was typing this blog she looked at the photos and said "Look! My Cookie!" So funny. Who knew something as healthy as this would be something she would want to keep for herself.
Once she knew she was able to eat it without anyone else around but mommy she felt better. Can you see my little nibble I took out? 
She devoured the entire Cookie! I don't know where she put it all. I had to get a box so my other kids could get some too. 
I love the taste and it is perfect to grab and eat in the morning when you are running late for work and I have to admit I run late on school days and this will be something perfect for my kids to grab when we are running late for school when school starts. At least I know it will be something to fill them up and hold them until lunch time.
You can buy the Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at your local Grocery Store for about @2.69 ber box (6 cookies)
Thank you Influenster and Quaker for giving my family this tasty treat! It is something we will keep in out pantry especially when school starts!




2 comments:

  1. That cookie was so yummy. Thanks for sharing! Btw, adorable children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for commenting!!! It really was :D

    ReplyDelete