Sunday, June 17, 2012

What is "Is That Odd"

Oh yes!! Another FREE Sampling Service!!
I just love these. pretty soon there will be no more buying of subscription services for me, cause these sampling services seem to be popping up everywhere.
This one is called ....... Is That Odd




You can earn Odd Coins here by posting Oddstracts, which are posting about anything from your pets, beauty, life and whatever else you can think of. You can also earn Odd coins by doing reviews, commenting on other postings and voting. 
Everything is free! Free shipping too! All you have to do is participate in the community to earn you Odd Coins.


Check out Is That Odd to join up and start earning FREE samples that you can choose from in their sample shop. LINK HERE
Good luck everyone! I am so excited to have these site come around more often. When I hear about the next one I will be posting another one again.


Thanks!
Annette 

2 comments:

  1. very interesting, I will have to check it out!
    badbarbara.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should I am hoarding my coins for something good :)

      Delete