Saturday, July 21, 2012

July my glam bag


July 2012 My Glam Glambag
Here are my 1st thoughts and what came in my Glambag!


Let's take a look of each item below:
From Buxom, Big & Healthy lips. 
A pretty pink neutral shade with a hint if "zing" when applied! I love when they have this minty feeling. I always pull towards products like these. It is not too sticky and is great for an every day look.

From Juice Beauty, Green Apple moisturizer with SPF 15
This has a very strong scent. It took me some time to find out what the scent was similar to, but I finally figured it out and it smells like Pledge wood cleaner. It is a thick white cream and is a little strange when applying it only because of the relation to wood cleaner in my head. It does the job and I like that it has SPF 15 in it. The good thing about Juice Beauty products id the antioxidants that they have in them which I like. I am not sure I will have this as my go to moisturizer though only due to the scent being a little bit of a turn off. 

From YES to cucumbers, facial towelettes. 
I have not opened these up just yet cause I currently have 3 different face wipes open. I have heard many good and bad things and cannot wait to form my own opinion of them. 



From Andrea's Choice, Circus nail color in Somersault
I thought it was great that we have a product from 
one of the Glam Girls. This polish is made very well. 2 coats and it is completely covered! This is a tester I did when I opened it. It even covers the polish I had on which was a pink color. I can't wait to do my whole manicure with this. 

From NuMe, Hydro Punch Hydrating Conditioner. 
 This smells nice and I am going to use this very soon. 

That is my My Glambag for July. By the way the bag this month was the cutest one yet!
If you are interested in joining My Glam click HERE



Thanks for checking out my blog. Click Join on the top right to get updates when new posts show up!!

Thanks 
Annette




No comments:

Post a Comment