Thursday, April 19, 2012

Quaker Oatmeal Squares from BzzAgent

Included in my BzzKit
I was sent the Quaker Oatmeal Squares from BzzAgent to try and give my opinion and my thoughts.
When I opened my box I thought healthy... uh oh.... here we go, I hope this is good. It definitely looks very healthy and usually healthy things are not the yummiest things to eat.
I was pleasantly surprised by #1 the taste and #2 the texture. I really was not expecting something that gives you 96% of your minimal daily whole grains would taste very good. I am very happy to say I was wrong. When I opened the box and took the 1st bite I was saying mmmmm. Tasty and great consistency. Perfect amount of crunch without tearing up the roof of your mouth. I am a big texture person when it comes to food. The brown sugar flavor is the perfect amount and it is not covered all in sugar so you can eat it straight from the box like I did initially and not have messy fingers for a quick snack. to satisfy a sweet fix.
When you eat it with milk the Oatmeal Squares do not melt away and become a mushy mess either. They stay nice and crunchy!! That makes my picky mouth happy too. No one likes for your cereal to turn in to baby food. My kids really liked it too. The cover of the box is decieving I had to tell them just take a bite! I promise you will like it!! They did.
It is available in most grocery stores. There are 3 different flavors to try, Brown Sugar, Cinnamon and Golden Apple. There a serving sizes will give you 5gm of dietary fiber and 6gm of protein.


Go to their Facebook page to get a free sample of the Quaker Oatmeal Squares http://facebook.com/QuakerOatmealSquares and try it out for yourself. You will not be disappointed.
Quaker(R) Oatmeal Squares
Join BzzAgent here to get to try out great products and give your review and share with you family, friends, co-workers and the world what you think about the latest products coming out.





Thanks for checking out my blog!!
Chow chow for now!
Annette

2 comments: