Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New BzzCampaign from Neutrogena Cosmetics & BzzAgent



Excited to say I just got accepted to test out Neutrogena Cosmetics
  1. Revitalizing Lip Balm
  2. Nourishing Eyeliner 
  3. Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector
I hope all 3 items I will get to test out. I have not used neutrogena before so I am super excited to see how these products work out for me. I may have to go and purchase the Healthy Skin Foundation to round it all out. 
Have you tried anything out from Neutrogena? If so let me know what are your thoughts on their products and what I should expect. Would love to know what others think too!

Join BzzAgent HERE to get in on testing out Products for free too. All you need is an opinion and give your honest review when you are done. So simple to do!! Good Luck. Check out the links to Neutrogena below


No comments:

Post a Comment