Thursday, March 15, 2012

Influenster LoveVoxBox



yea! The much anticipated Influenster Love LoxBox is here!!! I was sure I was not going to qualify for the box because I did not get an invitation until the last day of the invites. I was so sad and happy for everyone else that was going to get a chance at getting their hands on the Love VoxBox. But yes I got it too!!! Hurray!!!
These are the great items we all received in our boxes. 

  • Truvia Natural Sweetner (40ct) $3.99
  • Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion $2.99
  • Kiss Nail Dress $2.99
  • Stash Tea Herbal Sampler (9) $3.50
  • Gillette Venus & Olay Razor $8.99-$10.99















:)
Join Influenster HERE
Don't get left out! Join in on the free stuff and give your
opinions to share with the world. 









No comments:

Post a Comment