Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Gillette Venus & Olay razor review


This was from my Influenster Love VoxBox
This still is not in any of the stores locally yet. I have been looking for it without any luck. 
This Razor is a surprise! 
I was not expecting it to WOW me. I though it would be just another razor with another modified moisturizing strip. When I first took it out it was very bulky looking but impressive at the same time. One of the differences from other Venus razors the Venus & Olay features a pounded and pivoting head to move with women's curves. The handle has a soft grip and doesn't slip from your hands while shaving. The moisture bars are flexible and slightly move while shaving. The moisture bars release skin conditioners to lock in moisture and their are 5 blades for that really close shave. The razor just glided right up my legs without feeling like it was shaving the 1st layer of my skin off which is obviously a plus!
What I love most about this razor it the moisture bars. This is definitely better than any I have used in the past. There is no need for shaving gel and no need for moisturizer after use either. There is plenty of moisture on your legs after use. I didn't even realize how well it was until the next day when I felt my legs and they were still soft and not dry.Oh yes and one more perk I didn't mention is ther eis somewhere to put your razor because it comes with a holder with a suction cup to hang in your shower!! Very nice. I am loving this so much and hope it comes out in stores before I need to replace it!!!  
You can purchase soon on March 15th at drug, convenience and mass merchandise stores. Packages with 3 refills retails for approx $14.99 - $19.49 and razor with 1 cartridge for about $8.99 - $14.99.
It is a must have item for your shower for Goddess Skin.

Check out their web page HERE.
You can also enter to win a years supply of razors on their Fb fan page HERE.



3 comments:

  1. Yaa...It's wow!!! Gillette Venus rockszzz... :)
    Gillette Venus Breeze

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love it! thank you for checking out my blog it means a lot!
      Yea Gillette venus Breeze

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete