Thursday, February 16, 2012

More freebies you can get them too!

Here are a few freebies again
go HERE for a free sample of Nine west fragrance Love Fury


 Smiley 360 is where you can get a chance to check out great products for free with your honest opinion check them out HERE if you would like to join. You can also make tons of different product reviews on my brands and earn smileys too.

 FB giveaway: Another SchickHydro Silk razor. This razor is a great one! i can vouch for the really close shave. I used it initially without a shave cream and well can you say Razor burn. Damn it is what I said. The next time I used a shave cream and it was too close also. I could feel like it wanted to shave off my 1st layer of skin. I would say do not put too much pressure on the razor as you are shaving. Which is what I normally do I guess. This blade does it's thing.


The obestrim was a FB giveaway too. I have yet to try it though.


Meow mix coupons and Mega Red fish oil sample from their FB pages too I believe. 





The loreal nail polish in Boozy bruch was from a FB contest from CVS beauty club. I was very excited to try this one. When I found out I won, I literally got it in the mail in 2 days. Boy was I surprised about the color!! A review will be coming very soon with more photos. Not what I expected....
Until my next freebie haul
Chow chow for now





No comments:

Post a Comment