Saturday, December 10, 2011

My Glam, GlamBag




I just got my glam bag in the mail today! I couldn't wait to rip right into the shiny pink bubble wrap envelope. I like the detail of the mailing packaging too!
So below are the photos of each Item










How cute is the bag too! 
Thank you Michelle for all the little details!






From Mai Couture:
These are Blush in a rush blush papiers (sample). The color I received was SUNSET BLVD.
This is a pigmented paper with refined shimmer to give your cheeks color without a brush. Just take this sheet and rub it in to your cheeks. I am ready to try this first thing in the morning when I apply my makeup to see how well it applies and if it is easy to use. Will let you know and update this blog on what I think.


These Blush Papiers cost $17.50 for a whole pack of 50 sheets. I received 1 sample in my Glam Bag.














     Also from Mai Couture:
Blemish Control Blotting papiers (full size). It contains Salicylic Acid. They are in a very pretty Blue. I use blotting papers all the time and it is nice to have Blemish control blotting papers. This was a full size of 100 sheets.
Cost $20.00 for 100 sheets


From Tarte:

Lights, camera, lashes mascara (sample 3ml)
This says it is suppose to increase lash volume by 424%
If that is the case I intend to purchase this after using my sample size. 
On the Tarte website they call it a "push-up bra" for your lashes. 4-in-1(lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning). I will be trying this out in the morning when I do my regular face routine also.
Full size 7oz $19.00 
so the sample is a little less than half the size. Approx $9.00










From NYX:
Soft Matte Lip Cream (full size) in the color ISTANBUL
It says that it is not a lipstick or a gloss. It is a lipstick cream that goes on silky smooth but looks matte. 
This color is great. I think the color can match just about any skin tone. 

Cost $6.00









On the left is NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in ISTANBUL.
On the right is Urban Decay eyeshadow in SIN










From Urban Decay:


Eyeshadow in color SIN (full size 1.5gm). This is a beautiful champaign-like shimmery shadow. I have heard a lot of talk about this specific color shadow. This is so beautiful and cannot wait to use this one as well. Cost $17.00



Eyeshadow Primer Potion (sample 3.7ml) gives you a more "vibrant CREASE-FREE shadow for 24+ hrs". I have  heard a lot about this product as well, for the lasting power it has for your shadows. Looks like I will be trying this one too in the morning! So far It looks like I will be trying everything. The full size is 10ml and costs $18.00 but is on sale for $10.00 right now cause it looks like they are trying to get rid of all the old style containers, since they have a new "tube-like" packaging now. So I guess if you want a good deal you should rush over and get it for $10.00 The sample is approx. $3.+

Just like it was advertised: eveything you get you can use together to make a look. I will be checking out MyGlam.com to see what the stylist have done with this great GlamBag! 
The approximate TOTaL for my Glam Bag was approx $55.00. So I think this was a great investment in a beauty subscription. I could NEVER go and get thee items for this price even if I begged or pleaded. Thank you Michelle for making my 1st Glam Bag so FANTASTIC and I cannot wait for the next one!

Check out my you tube video on these items too! 


Chow chow for now!!






No comments:

Post a Comment