Thursday, December 22, 2011

Impress

imPRESS press-on manicure nails were received thru my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster.com.

I was really imPRESSed by the color and look of the nails and the packaging. The color/style i received was Lil drummer Grl. I would have definitely used them, but when I tried to fit them onto my nails. None of them would fit. I have fairly long nail beds and my nails a re arched pretty well, so not one would cover my nails properly. For that I was disappointed.
"imPress Manicure retails for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns, and is available at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.com, where you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!" there are 36 styles/colors. You cam peel stick and easily remove them although I did not get a chance to try them. I didn't see the point of trying to put them on my nails if they were not going to fit.
I am hoping that I could give these to someone who could use them and love them!. I was planning on giving to someone close to me, but I think the color is too wild for them. I may do a giveaway with them.
 Thank you imPRESS and Influenster for giving these in the Holiday VoxBox, but I unfortunately could not enjoy them for myself.
Chow chow for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment