Thursday, December 22, 2011

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine review

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

I was happy to see this in my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster.com I loved the color it was just for me "Nude York City". When I opened it on my unboxing video (see below) 


 

I was pleasantly surprised. It was super shiny!. I think I actually said I would stop cars cause the shine was so impressive. That was before I even knew anything about it. Yes even though it had the word "LIPSHINE" in the name. I just figured it was another lip gloss. Well I can tell you it is not just another lip gloss. I really... can I say that again.... really love the consistency of this lip shine. It is not sticky and gooey. It applies so smooth and the applicator is awesome. Although it just looks like another doe foot applicator it isn't, it is flexible and covers your lips perfectly in one swipe. 

This is vey inexpensive at about $2.49. "It has pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft. Available in 10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes, to berries & fuchsias." Available at: Walmart, Target, Rite Aid, CVS, Family Dollar, Duane Reade, Kmart, HEB, and other locations too.  Visit newyorkcolor.com to see all the other items that you can get. All from about &0.99 - $4.99. You can't beat that deal!!


 

Chow chow for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment