Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips


I have been wanting to try the Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips for quite a while now, but thought it's about $10 for one use? I didn't think it was such a good idea to just throw my money down the drain for a one time at home use. After all I am a working mom with 3 kids and my budget is a bit tight, so I need to give to them before I take from them. 
Well it was on sale and I had a $5.00 coupon and it came out to about $2-$3 so I decided now was the time to try it. 
I am very glad I did too!
These nail polish strips are amazing. Since I do have a little one about 1 year old I didn't have to stress about her wanting something because I could do one finger at a time and not worry that my nails were wet and that they were going to get ruined. I had to stop a few times while applying my nail strips, but not worries!!!! You can't ruin them. 


The box comes with 

  1. two containers of polish strips, one for each hand
  2. nail file
  3. orange stick 
  4. of course detailed instructions for use
So I saw a tutorial and a blog from Kandee Johnson and she gave a great tip to cut the strip in half after applying and you can use it for the other hand, which is what I did. So I have another pack to do my next use. It is like BOGO free. Thank you Kandee for that! She is awesome and I have learned so much from her Blog and You tube page.


I went and washed dishes right after and no problems. Scrubbing my hair in the shower nothing happened. They are very durable and very surprised with how beautifully they look. No wrinkle cause of falling asleep on them. no thin edges. Just right! So here are the final results and I would definitely recommend using these. I still have to see if it does stay on for up to 10 days. Let's find out. 





I chose the color Winter FunderlandI thought it was fun and cute, even though it is black, it has the fun sparkles in it!

Close UP
BEAUTIFUL Winter Funderland

















I hope this was interesting and I liked showing you what I learned
Chow chow for now


Click here for My you tube channel a1nettie to see my video on how I applied the nail polish strips
Check out my other blogg to, like my crossfit experience
Please click follow/join 
Update: It didn't last 10 days, but I have to say it looked great for at least a week. One nail chipped after the 3-4th day, but I applied that one on bad so I don't want to say it was the polish strips. Over all my friends and co-workers couldn't stop complimenting me on my nails, so I am very satisfied with it!



Updated look!
"Frock Star"
         I wore this to my Work Christmas Party too cute I have to say 

 
 

Laced up

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I have been wondering about these, and if they really work and last. I will for sure try them out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I highly recommend it! Check out my video on the application of the nail strips. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jecvtBHO88A

    ReplyDelete