Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 2011 BirchBox


So here is my November BirchBox!










Shalimar Parfum Initial 
by Guerlian
I particularly don't care for this scent. It is to floral and very strong for my preference. It does remind me of a coworker, and it was fine on her, but for me no.
1.03 fl oz









Eucalyptus Body lotion 
by Thymes
 This one smells super fresh and clean, but it too is very strong. It smells like you came straight out of the shower. The texture is nice, creamy and not greasy. 
1.5 fl oz






Elixir Ultime

by KERASTASE

It says it is a conditioning oil for your hair. It is suppose to hydrate, smoothe and "sleekify" your hair strands. You like that word? "SLEEKIFY" ;D 
Excited to try this! It comes in a pump too which is always nice. My hair is VERY long and I have dry ends of course. Let's see.
0.16 fl oz

I noticed on the bottom of the bottle LOREAL is printed. I didn't know KERASTASE was from LOREAL. Now I do.







This was confusing..... it says it's a "TREAT"          .......... Ampersand Coasters by Two Paper Dolls.                                       OKAY...... They are coasters......                    2 coasters









Additional body Lotion, 
Kimono Rose Body Lotion          by Thymes       
scent of effervescent sweet clementine and voluptuous cassis on a bed of satiny rose, peony and jasmine petals.      
Small sample size














Hydrafull Gloss in Sugar pink 
by Anastasia Beverly Hills
Says gives volume and shine with "high-wattage gloss"
It has a silicone paddle applicator which I have never seen. That is suppose to give the perfect amount of color and can double to line your lips.
I like the applicator it goes on very smooth. It also feels like it is a very long wearing gloss. It is a nice pretty pink which I think will match with anyone's skin tone. Love this one!
.03 fl oz
 So that is my November BirchBox.
I will post my video within shortly, so check out my Youtube channel a1nettie to see my unboxing and a few thought on this November's BirchBox.


Hope you enjoyed.
Chow chow for now

No comments:

Post a Comment