Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Vitamin C toner review


Pure Body Naturals Vitamin C Facial Toner
I am someone who is a stickler in my skin care routine. I cleanse, apply moisturizers, serums and even toners. I do like this Vitamin C toner and like to use it as the 1st step of my skin care after cleansing. I feels like it tightens my skin since it is nice and cold while misting on my face. 
The scent is similar to other Vit C toner, but much milder which I appreciate. The pump works well and gives an even fine mist that covers my face in 2-3 sprays. 

Vitamin C in skin care is known to help with distortions and more so as an anti-aging property. I am at an age that skin care is a necessity!

The more anti-aging properties the better. I have been really enjoying this spray and even at the end of the day as a refresher. 



Pure Body Naturals - Vitamin C Toner - 4 Fl 0z

►Achieve Ageless Skin: Those fine lines around the mouth and eyes don't stand a chance! Our Vitamin C Toner is packed with Bilberry Extract, which boosts blood circulation and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Sugar Maple Extract works to repair cell damage caused by free radicals, helping to reverse the signs of aging. Add to that Aloe Extract, which improves skin's elasticity, and the years will melt off your face! Don't be surprised when people ask what your secret is.

►Maximize Results: Looking to amplify results for truly radiant skin? When used in conjunction with our Vitamin C Serum, this toner takes things to the next level! Your skin will receive a powerful dose of Vitamin C, which is great for reducing the appearance of brown spots and sun damage. It also encourages collagen production for firmer skin, minimizes irritation, and helps protect against UV damage. When you give your skin the care it needs, beautiful things can happen!

►All-Natural Ingredients: You're a natural beauty, so shouldn't your skincare products be natural, too? With organic ingredients like Aloe, Sugar Maple, and Orange Peel, you can feel confident knowing that this Vitamin C Toner is safe and effective for all skin types. Proudly made in the USA, you won't find any fillers, chemicals, or artificial ingredients. When you place an order with Pure Body Naturals, you'll receive a high quality product that provides incredible results!





 Facebook      Twitter      Instagram       Klout      Google Plus      Beauty Corner on FreebieNinja
*************************************************

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment