Tuesday, September 15, 2015

TarteSweet Kisses Lip Set with lip swatches

I have been eyeing this Lip Trio from Tarte at Ulta.com for a Very Long Time!

I am glad to say I finally got my hands on the Sweet Kisses Lip Set in Peachy Nudesavailable online only on Ulta.com
This Trio came with a Tarte's Maracuja Lip Exfoliant which on it's own is Ahhhmazing!

I mean really... who can say the packaging is not the cutest? The covers feel like a thick paper or recycled material, which goes along perfectly with the Tarte Brand. 
From Left to Right 
Plummy Rose, Angelic Nude and Coral Blossom.

 Plummy Rose
is a your lips but better shade. It gives a just bitten fresh flushed lip.  

Angelic Nude
is an amazingly creamy pinky nude that make you just look put together. 

Coral Blossom
 is the perfect light pinky peach shade that gives such a girly feminine look and make you look Fresh Faced.


 Over all I love the way these look and feel on the lips. They are very rich and creamy and can be applied in the lightest layer or build it up to the bold yet natural feminine look. It gives the no makeup makeup look that everyone seems to want to have. 
The only Draw back is the need for frequent application, but to be honest I am quite alright with that. Each application feel amazingly creamy and hydrating and I love to show off my  lipstick to the world. They always ask.... What Brand is that or Where did you get that lipstick?

In love...I plan on getting the pink set next.

Want to see the rest of my ULTA Haul?? 
Check it out BELOW








Find Me HERE!

 Facebook      Twitter      Instagram       Klout      Google Plus      Beauty Corner on FreebieNinja
On Periscope A1nettie

No comments:

Post a Comment