Thursday, April 9, 2015

Try The World Marrakesh Box


Check out my Video Unboxing below!
Try the word is a Subscription service where you can order a box from New Countries every other month. The cost is $39 and the box is full of such an amazing variety of  items.
It comes in a beautiful teal box, that can obviously be recycled and used in any way you like: re-gifting, organization and more. 



This months box it is from Morocco, it is the Marrakesh box.
I got to taste unique foods, some were amazing while others were a little less than amazing. 
It comes with an information card, that gives details on each item and how to use it in the traditional way. 

There were 6 items in my Jam PACKED box

1st thing in the box is the KEFTA RUB $14.95. This is used for traditional Moroccan meatballs and wan also be used on Kabobs and more. This smells so earthy and like you are getting ready for some serious grilling. This has a smoky flavor and the consistency is a super fine powder with herbs which is noticeable when you peek in the jar. 



















The next item is my FAVORITE item in the box. I didn't even share these with anyone in my house. I tasted it and decided on the 1st bite, They were MINE! 
These yummy, tasty treats are:
 Palmiers PUR BEURRE (Butter Cookies) $6.50. They are light, extremely crunchy cookies. They seem like they are made with filo dough. They are slightly sweet, but the amazing crisp flakiness is just so memorable. I loved the entire bag, all by myself. 



















Culinary Argan Oil from Dip&Scoop sample size approx $12.45
hmm I have never heard of this. I never knew that Argan oil was used in cooking. This Argan oil has a nutty scent and flavor. It is a very unique item and goes will with meats and grains. I didn't think twice about using it in my dishes because of the yummy nutty flavor. 

These Sardines from TITUS $2.10. I love sardines, however I have yet to use these. I do eat sardines mixed in rice in my home. It is our favorite way to eat them. 

This Cous-Cous sauce from Tajini $5.95 is well... Upon opening the scent to me was not to my liking. You can smell the Olive and the lemon. I took a sniff and jerked back a bit. I did taste it with my finger, but have yet to cook with it. I am still going to give it a shot, since sometime things do not smell good, but the taste can be out of this world. For that I cannot rule this one out just yet, but will keep you updated when I finally make a dish with it. 


Lastly is the Moroccan Organic CousCous from Dari $4.50. I personally love cous cous and my favorite way is to add some fresh silly diced cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, garlic, olive oil, a tad of Cheyenne pepper and of course salt and black pepper. 

Total Value of the box is approx $45



For more information about Try The World Check out the link below. 
*Get $15 off your 1st box here:  http://fbuy.me/ccyho
or
*Subscribe and Get a Free Paris box!  http://bit.ly/1Hhr01X

Each Box is represented by another Country, so you can experience the World through Try the World for $39/box. 
You can hold any box you like or cancel at any time. 
For each country there is a celebrated chef.
For each chef, a curated box just for you.
For each box, a delicious adventure.

Try The World works with artisanal producers from around the world, and therefore each box may be a little bit different. All boxes have a curated assortment of delicious and authentic gourmet products of similar value. When opening your Try The World box, you may be pleasantly surprised to discover different local flavors than the ones I have received! The card included in your box will guide you through your culinary adventure.


I was sent this box for review, however I always share my true thoughts and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment