Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Luxury 1000 Thread 100% Cotton Sheets Review HAPPY!



I wanted to give thoughts about the 1000 thread count. It comes in a sturdy plastic casing that you can reuse if you need to alternate between sheet sets. 

These sheets are very well made and the seams are the classic design for the boarder.

I recently tried out a 700 thread count and when I used them I loved them and still do. They are very comfortable, but for some reason were very noisy. Yes that's right noisy. When we moved in the bed, I thought WOW these sheets make a lot of rustling when we move. 

Below:
The white is the 1000 Thread count.
The green is the 700 thread count.

These on the other hand are just as comfortable, well more comfortable and make no sounds. I know this is just a strange  description, but this is my experience. These are very soft and my hubby even stated "WOW these sheets are amazing". For him to even notice that I changed the sheets is a BIG surprise to me. He doesn't notice much. This was a big deal and he has told me a few times since then, how much he loves the sheets. He never sleeps with a flat sheet and prefers a comforter only. I have noticed that he steals these sheets off of me and throws the comforter on my side. Hmm what is that about?? I wake up in the middle of the night and take them back. Ha ha, this is a battle of the sheets in my bed at night. 


This 1000 Thread Count King sheet set is made of 100% Luxury Sateen Egyptian Cotton. It includes One Flat sheet, One fitted sheet and two King size pillow cases. The amazing thing about the fitted sheet is that it has very deep pockets (up to 16") and will fit your extra pillow topped mattresses.  











As you can tell, this is an amazing sheet set in my opinion and am curious to know... Does it get even better?? 
Check out the Amazon link below for more information.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment