Monday, April 27, 2015

Softy Hand wipes


Softy Hand wipes are pretty convenient.


This pack of softy wipe comes in a pack of 100 individually wrapped wipes. The size of the wipe is pretty large and you will not get a dried out wipe half way through your cleansing with these 7"x8" wipe. 
These are anti-bacterial wipes which are very soft to the touch. They are not stiff wipes and while they are advertised as having a Citrus scent, I find it extremely mild which is what I am very happy with. Especially if I am using these wipes before I eat, I prefer to have a non scented or mild scented cleanser. 



The wipes while they are anti-bacterial, they will not dry out your hands as they are alcohol free and have aloe and Vitamin E infused in the wipes. 
They are made in the USA.








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment