Saturday, December 27, 2014

Women’s Confidence Panties by Hush Hush Review

Women’s Confidence Panties by Hush Hush Review



I was a little skeptical about these under garments. I was thinking huge, bulky and uncomfortable. They have a couple designs to choose from and the one I chose was the Hush Hush whisper soft seamless panty. The material is so soft and there are no seams as it says. These are not "Granny Panties". The lining to the panty has an extra thick liner as part of the garment to absorb any mishaps or accidents you may have from laughing, sneezing or even from leaks from your period. 
In the photo below you can see the liner in the center. It is thicker and looks like a pad or liner, but does not feel as awkward as it looks to wear.

It truly is seamless and so very comfortable. They do not ride up or move around. The thick lining is not uncomfortable to have and actually feels more comfortable than a regular panty. I think they are great so you do not have to wear uncomfortable liners daily for that just in case accident.  These are protection just like a liner and are washable so you do not have to buy again and again the liners. Investing in a few pairs of these Hush Hush Wearever panties will save you in the long run and are much more comfortable. 







There are other designs, but are high on the waist and for my use is not my style or preference. They go over and above the belly button and feel uncomfortable for me to wear. The seamless panty is my favorite and are just like regular panties. They have a fit of boy shorts without cutting into your hips or bottom and leaving the dreaded "Panty line". If you need the protection and also want the style and fit, I would go with the ones pictured above. No one "your significant other" will know the difference, they look just as cute as any other pair you own.


Hush Hush Panties: Choose Women's confidence Panties by Hush Hush and Wearever for everyday protection and reusability. 

Hush Hush is in the process of adding new styles and colors to their website, which will be available for order soon on www.hushhushpanties.com! In the meantime, you can follow them on social media at www.Facebook.com/HushHushUndergarments and www.Twitter.com/HushHushPanties. 

For more information and where to find them check out all their sites below



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment