Sunday, December 28, 2014

Customized Gifts Review


I was completely stunned at the image quality as well as the ornament quality. 
The photo is at a high resolution and crystal clear. The color is to perfection and it is printed on both sides of the ornament. 

The Ornament is sturdy and of high quality and has some weight o it and will hang from your tree perfectly. This is a keepsake that you will want to have for years. 



It's a Word of Art make many personalized gifts from these ornaments to personalized phone cases, plates, shirts and monograms. Check out the shop link below to see the many things they can offer you. The price is affordable and the shipment is fast. This beautiful customizable gift will not burn a hole in your wallet.


Etsy IAWOAVinyl shop



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment