Monday, December 15, 2014

Gimmie my Billion dollar Brows please!



I have always wanted to use an official brow kit, to see how it can improve my brow filling application. I normally use and eye shadow color and a brow brush to fill in my brows. This kit is amazing, it has everything you need to fill, shape and lift your brows up for a complex look. This complete kit is $34.99






If you have never shaped or filled your brows, you should really consider trying it out. Your brows are the one thing that can complete your look. There is a huge difference in your look when your brows are not done and done. Trust me, it is something you will wish you have done forever.


Billion Dollar Brows Universal Brow Pencil $18 - this is mechanical Universal Brow Pencil. It has a spoolie on one end as well to comb out place your brows where they need to be. The shade is suppose to be used by all. I can say it was perfect for me and while alone it appears a little orange in tone, it blended out perfectly. 




 There is quite a bit of product in the pencil. 

 


You can make very fine strokes and even bolder and more pigmented shade.



Billion Dollar Brows Brow Gel Clear $16- I truly needed a brow gel to keep my brows in check. They always end up falling straight down. This keeps my brows in check. I normally have to go and brush them up several times a day. This is great! Why didn't I use a brow gel before!


Billion Dollar Brows Brow Duo Highlighter $18- Is a two in one highlighter and concealer. Highlight your brow bone to lift your brow and give that lifted look. The concealer is creamy and just as smooth as the highlighter. It blends out perfectly with the brush including in the kit.























Billion Dollar Brows Smudge Brush $16- This brush is perfect to smudge out and blend the highlighter under the brow. It looks rough, but is firm, but very soft and gives a seamless blend. The shape is thin so it can go close to the brow without going into the brow. 


























Billion Dollar Brows Pencil Sharpener - The perfect fit for the Duo Highlighter.

To me eyebrows are what completes my face routine. If you have ever done your makeup and forgotten your brows you know exactly what I am talking about. If you are someone who has never done your brows before, then this is something that you should look into. You will be surprised and wish you had started taking care of your brows a long time ago. As long as you shape and fill in your brows you can have a finished look, sadly they are often the most neglected.






Billion Dollar Brows is the only cosmetic company solely dedicated to eyebrow health and beauty. This Holiday set value of the kit is $73 but will only cost you $34.99. 
Check out  http://billiondollarbrows.com for more information.

Each product works with all hair colors and skin tones and is guaranteed to give you the beautiful brows you deserve this holiday season.


Powered by Brandbacker.







No comments:

Post a Comment