Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Vitamin C Facial Toner Review

Vitamin C Facial Toner Review


Toners are great to prep the skin for the rest of your skin care regimen. It can also be used to cleanse your skin as well. Often times when I have already cleansed my face when I use my finer after and wipe with a clean cotton pad I still have makeup residue left on my skiing. The toner helps clean and clear my face for the best absorption of my other facial products. It is also cooling upon misting.





I love that this has a sprayer and I love the way it feels on my face. I appreciate having a toner and this one has Vit C for anti-aging and skin clearing, which is an added bonus to any toner. 
The scent is a bit strong, but most toners have a strong scent. I also love the vibrant packaging that it has as well! I use this as the first step after my cleansed skin. the sprayer I had was a bit off though.  The spray or mist seemed to spray the top and bottom and left the center without. Other than that I really love  it and use this every day. 


Check it out on Amazon Here




About The Product
Our Vitamin C Facial Toner is the perfect way to tone and hydrate your skin while still delivering the powerful benefits of Vitamin C and other anti-aging elements. First, the sulfur in each spray will drive deep down to penetrate your skin and increase elasticity to maximize results. At the same time, the Witch Hazel present in the toner will gently purify your skin and pores, even helping to reduce their size and appearance. Simultaneously, Vitamin C renews and strengthens the skin to reverse the signs of aging and help prevent future damage. The Vitamin C Facial Toner is a great all-in-one hydrator that preps your skin to absorb serums and moisturizers more efficiently and effectively and is the perfect staple to add to your beauty regimen. 

Go To instanatural.com/ to more of their products.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment