Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Bigger Nut Milk Bag review







This is definitely much larger thank my other bags I have.




The mesh is a very fine mesh and double reinforced seams, so I don't have to worry about breakage or tearing. It is very sturdy and feel like it is stronger as well. 


I often use it with this dish. My spaghetti squash gets quite watered down when it is sitting out for a while after baking it. It is perfect to eat right away. If I am going to have some for lunch the next day I usually need to drain it so my lunch isn't a watery mess. This is the way I drain my spaghetti squash. I hang it from the the cabinet above my microwave and go work out. Then when I am finished working out it is usually nearly finishes draining. I only have to do one squeeze and it is done. The bag is strong and shows no signs of tearing. I just fluff up my squash and store in another bowl for the following day. 


This is the only way it works for me. Strainers are a mess and never drains properly. This is the easiest way to drain anything in my opinion. 


Product Descrition
  • THE #1 TOP SELLING BIG 12"X12" NUT MILK BAG - SMARTLY DESIGNED IN RESPONSE TO CUSTOMER REQUESTS - It's a bigger, stronger & better made nut milk bag than the smaller oval bags - Our Pro Grade Bag beats the small old fashion bags hands down - Designed with the best FOOD GRADE COMMERCIAL NYLON MESH -
  • SQUEEZE AS HARD AS YOU WANT IT'S RESTAURANT TESTED!! - ELLIE'S BEST IS THE LONGEST LASTING STRONGEST & MOST VERSATILE NUTBAG & FOOD STRAINER - Fine strain Italian nylon mesh - Food grade certified - BPA Free - Super strong triple nylon seam construction 
Check it out on Amazon Below



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.








No comments:

Post a Comment