Monday, August 18, 2014

One Direction Makeup review and look


I was lucky enough to be able to review the NEW One Direction makeup.
Are you ready for a post full of amazing photos?!
I had to share the amazing shots!
The collection I have is :
Up All Night



After applying your foundation and blush you can do an entire look with the rest of the collection.







Here is everything that is included in this limited edition Collectors Tin:
  • "Taken" Liquilights Glow Glos: A powerhouse pink lipgloss that glows to neon orange under UV light! (I had a mini black light to play with to see what it would look like)
  • 4+1 Eyeshadow Palette in playful blues and versatile neutrals:

"More than This": Soft blushing pink.

"Gotta be You": Silvered taupe shimmer.

"Save Tonight": Shimmering turquoise blue.

"Another World": Royal blue shimmer.

"Up All Night": Sapphire glitter creme.


  • "I Should Have Kissed You": Bubble gum pink lipstick.

  • "Little Black Dress": Volumizing mascara in a perfect black shade.

  • "Na Na Na": Aqua-blue metallic chrome beautiful nail polish.

  • "Stand Up": Dark denim eye and body crayon.

  • Bonus: Includes a 5-piece decorator stencil set that you can use to decorate yourself, your friends, and your things!



I used almost everything in the collection to do this look. Just because the colors are bold doesn't mean you can't have a wearable everyday look. I used "Stand UP" on my upper and lower water line. I used the lighter blue "Save Tonight" on the upper and lower lash line, "Another world"the Dark Blue shade in my crease and the outer lower lash line. "More than This", the nude shade was perfect for the brow highlight and "Gotta be You" blended everything out together. Both lippies together makes this wearable for day time "I should have Kissed You" and "Taken" Of course the mascara too. 










Follow on FB




Available worldwide starting in the U.S. 

US RELEASE DATES:
Macy's - August 11th
Stage Stores – August 25th
Dillards – August 25th
Beauty Brands – August 25th
Lord and Taylor - August 25th


Powered by Brandbacker

No comments:

Post a Comment