Tuesday, August 19, 2014

DIY Body Scrub with Shea Butter




As soon as I found out I was going to be able to do a review Shea Butter I was all over Pinterest! I decided to do my own concoction for my DIY home treatment. I knew I wanted to do something for my skin. 

Besides the typical use that we all think moisturizer there are many uses like :
skin rashes, blemishes and wrinkles, Itchy skin and wounds, Insect bits and muscle aches and pains. Can you believe that?! I had no idea!

So here is what I decided to do with it! 

I love a good sugar scrub so I thought why not make one right?


I used :

That's it! I didn't measure anything out, I just mixed to my hearts desire. I applied this all over my elbows, heels, feet, legs and arms right at the end of my shower. A little goes a long way so this is going to last a little while for me. I stored it in an air tight glass container. Making sure not to keep it somewhere the heat will melt the sugar.


This was fun to make and yummy to smell! AND I know all the ingredients and feel good about using it!
I love the bits of shea butter in there cause it is a burst of creaminess. It is great to have all this natural moisturizers that I made :) 

Do you think you would try it?




PRODUCT INFO: 
 

  • #1 RATED SHEA BUTTER ON THE MARKET! Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
    100% Natural and Organic Pure Shea Butter - Made with Hand Selected Finest Nuts of the Shea Tree in Ghana.
    Deep Moisturizer for Skin - Contains VITAMIN A, VITAMIN E AND VITAMIN F - DOES NOT CLOG PORES - Highly Moisturizing and Long Lasting - Beneficial for Hair & Skin Health and Beauty
    Used by Top Skin Care DYI Experts for DYI Soap, DYI Lotions, Body Butter and More - Highest Quality Guaranteed
    1 POUND - Packaged in a Resealable and Recyclable Container for Easy Access and Storage

Find it here on Amazon

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment